The Linkline connects hundreds of not-for-profit organisations in and around Cirencester with tens of thousands of people who may lend a hand to help your cause.
You can use the Linkline to promote your group or organisation, recruit new volunteers or promote an event or fundraising activity.
To promote your group or organisation with charitable purposes for free online here and on-air at Cirencester Radio, please complete your information below and we will be in contact.
Now, here’s what will happen:
- One of our community reporters will be in contact to arrange a date to record your advertisement.
- We ask you to write your own advertisement. This should be read out loud and last for around 50 seconds.
- The advertisement should be a general explanation of your group, focusing on awareness of you, what you do and how people can contact you. Download an example here.
- We will meet you and you, or a member of your team, will read your advertisement into our microphone.
- It will be broadcast in event rotation with other local community groups or organisations.
- You can then come to our studios and add new advertisements or replace this one as many times as you want. These advertisements for your organisation can be more focused on specifics like, a call for volunteers, a fundraising drive or maybe publicity for an event.
This opportunity is open to bona fide not-for-profit groups and organisations with a charitable purpose.
We look forward to helping publicise the great work you do for people in and around Cirencester.