Cirencester Radio is the local radio station for Cirencester. We serve the local community with quality news, travel, music and conversation 24 hours a day – 7 days a week, playing songs from the 70s to today.
You can hear us online through our website, and app, via an Amazon or Google Smart Speaker and on Apple CarPlay and Android Auto via popular radio apps such as MyTuner Radio.
Advertising packages with Cirencester Radio start from as little as £10 per month and £20 per month for sponsorships. Please use the form below to find out more about how we can help you market your business using Cirencester Radio.
Types of Advertising:
There are several ways in which you can promote your business with Cirencester Radio.
- Spot Advertising: This is an advert recorded professionally to fit the style and brand of your business. This will typically be 10, 20, 30 or 60 seconds in duration and played between one to three times an hour, depending on your agreed package and available advertising space.
- Show Sponsorship: Your business is promoted at least 2 times an hour on the show you have chosen to sponsor with a message typically 10 seconds long. We will work with you to identify which show, and messaging is right for your business.
- App & Website Advertising: We offer banner advertising on the Cirencester Radio website for as little as £30 a month. We can help create a banner to meet your need or use an existing one you may have already. Please contact us for more details.
- Feature Content (Pre-recorded or Live): Another way to engage listeners and promote your business is through feature content on the station. We will come to your business or record with you remotely depending on your preference a series of short features to promote your business, from a grand opening to the launch of a new product. Alternatively, we can bring one of our shows to your business and present the show live chatting with you and your customers. Don’t hesitate to get in touch with us to discuss options.
- Competitions & Giveaways: You may have a product or service you wish to give away to grow your brand with our listeners. This could be meal vouchers, cakes, holidays etc – depending on your business. We can work with you to build a campaign where we promote your business free in exchange for providing the competition prizes or giveaways. Don’t hesitate to get in touch with us to discuss options.
Why advertise on Radio?
Cirencester Radio is a cost-effective way to advertise in the United Kingdom. We are a digital-only radio station, which means our listeners have chosen to listen to us by downloading the app, visiting our website, installing us on their smart speaker or listening in their car via Apple Carplay and Android Auto.
Here’s some further information supplied by Radio Centre:
Radio – the broadcast linear flow of curated, predominantly live, presenter-led music and speech-based audio entertainment – is now part of a much wider audio ecology.
Before the audio revolution, there used to be two choices for listeners – live radio or your personally-owned music collection.
Now, with the rise of new audio formats such as podcasts and streamed music services, listeners have more options than ever before. The rise of multiple-function mobile devices (formally known as phones) and the fact that audio content is “device neutral” for the most part, means that people can listen to almost anything, anywhere, and at any time.
Demonstrating the impact of radio.
There is a wealth of industry research that demonstrates the impact of radio across a range of metrics when used as part of a wider media campaign.
Return on investment (ROI)
According to UK econometric analysis radio produces £7.70 revenue ROI for every pound spent – second only to TV overall, and higher in several product categories e.g. retail, finance, travel, and automotive. This is supported by a separate analysis which demonstrates that radio delivers a profit ROI of £1.61 per £1 spent, again second only to TV.
When included in the mix, radio advertising significantly increases the effects of brand communication over TV advertising alone, helping brands spring to mind more readily in purchasing situations. See Radio: The Brand Multiplier for more detail.
Analysis of the IPA Databank reveals that including radio as part of the mix significantly increases the chance of achieving brand fame.
Boosting awareness and consideration
Listeners demonstrate significantly higher ad awareness/brand consideration of radio-advertised brands. Reallocating a proportion of a TV or press budget to radio increases overall ad awareness for no extra cost.
Brand relevance and trust
Radio-advertised brands feel more relevant and are more trusted by radio listeners.